360 Video Production
- Get Your Audience to Interact with Your Brand in a New Way
- Mesmerize Your Audience with An Immersive Experience
What are 360 videos?
- 360 Videos have shown higher engagement and interaction in comparison to the standard format. Whether you need to showcase your service and product, 360 Video is a new powerful medium for storytelling that allows you to take your customer to take control of what they want to see. Our 360 Videos are not just trendy, they deliver results and help you stand out from your competitors.
- Frodiga makes it simple and fun to create 360 Videos for your business– with expertise in immersive media, we are able to produce high quality video with exceptional audio.
- We work closely with our clients to develop the right strategy and concept. With your business objective, we plan the video around your end goal. We create scripts and storyboards to illustrate your 360 video experience.
- Our productions are well thought-out by envisioning your audience’s interests to create an engaging experience. With a full schedule built out, we are able to shoot fast, efficiently, and take care of locations and actors.
- With a full schedule built out we are able to execute an efficient and productive shoot. We have capabilities to direct multiple camera productions and capture audio in a spatial environment
- An important step is the video stitching. We use an advanced software to stitch together our multi-camera angles that allow us to create an immersive world in 8K resolution paired with spatial audio. We streamline the process to deliver in an effective manner.
- A streamlined production process allows us to navigate the post production process in a effective manner. We create post productions schedule that work with your schedule to deliver edits on a timely manner.
- Social Media, Youtube, Vimeo, Etc.
- VR Boxes – Here at Frodiga we developed a one stop shop for your delivery needs of the final 360/VR video. The VR Travel Case. A fully custom laser cut carry on size hard case with wheels. The case emcompases a VR ready laptop, VR goggles, custom logos, and a tripod. Giving you everything you need to showcase your finished product.
- Oculus Go
Google recently carried out a side-by-side trial 360 video ad and a standard format video as well as full-length versions. There was a 46 percent higher view count of the full-length 360 video than on the standard full-length version. People who viewed the 360 video were more likely to share it copying the URL into messaging apps. As a result, the 360 ad was more cost-efficient as its cost-per-view was lower when organic and paid views were added together. People who do engage with 360 like it, as seen through their interaction with CTAs, engagement with the brand, and sharing with others.
Columbia sportswear recently created a 360 video campagin, this is what they had to say:
“In total, the 360 ad drove 41% more earned actions than the standard ad. It also drove more engagement with Columbia’s YouTube channel than the standard ad.”